Wait a second, here... I was under the assumption that the Widget library
was not going to be limited to HTML output only.  According to your page, it
seems that the only customization that you plan on doing is to modify the
HTML to work properly with specific browsers (eg, MSIE vs Mozilla/Netscape).

I think it's an important idea to leave the Widget totally language
independant  - so thast in addition to HTML, you could render these widgets
on cell phones (WML) or Palm Pilots or whatever...

Hell, you _should_ theoretically be able to render these using Win32 API if
someone decided to write code to export to C/C++ or VB - or Ximian/GNOME -
or whatever!

  Issac

Internet is a wonderful mechanism for making a fool of
yourself in front of a very large audience.
  --Anonymous

Moving the mouse won't get you into trouble...  Clicking it might.
  --Anonymous

PGP Key 0xE0FA561B - Fingerprint:
7E18 C018 D623 A57B 7F37 D902 8C84 7675 E0FA 561B