Hello,
I joined the modperl line because I am trying to work with persistent web
data. My problem is that I am forced into using PerlEx, which is basically
activestates mod-perl. If this offends anyone on this list, please let me
know. My hands are tired. I am a perl developer needing assistance.

Anyway, I am going over the 'mod_perl_guide CGI to mod_perl Porting and
Coding Guidelines.' It is very helpful for anyone dealing with these issues.
But anyway, I want to run my IIS server on a single process so I can follow
the documentation. Does anyone out there know how to do that?

Sincerely,

Scott Purcell