Gunther> A month ago I posed a question about TShirts for mod_perl BOF.
Gunther> One group of people did volunteer to do the design and posted interest
Gunther> on here. So if they are still up for it, it would be awesome to start
Gunther> discussing ideas/proof of concept.

Gunther> However, before such a thing can be discussed, unfortunately no one
Gunther> has come up to be able to sponsor the cost for the T-Shirts. So I
Gunther> figure I would raise the question again in case someone has a company
Gunther> that would be willing to corporate sponsor such a thing.

I'm already pumping out about 750 T's at TPC, so I don't think I can
be Yet Another Sponsor.  However, I've got a producer that can make
shirts at Very Reasonable Prices, or I wouldn't be doing this in the
first place, and would be happy to set you up with them (it's a mom
and pop shop here near my neck of the woods, and we have a nice
relationship with them).