On Tuesday 10 July 2001 05:42, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Robin Berjon wrote:
> > cfg = (axkit_dir_config *)
> >         ap_get_module_config(s->module_config, &XS_AxKit);
>
> try s->lookup_defaults instead of s->module_config
>
> see also: modperl-2.0/src/modules/perl/modperl_pcw.c
> where you can see howto access all of the config apache has
> parsed.  the same logic should work with 1.x, just need to
> s/apr_pool_t/pool/g and the like.

Thanks Doug, the first option works like a charm :) And I'm far too scared
already what with all this finding out about XS and all to apply the second
one immediately, but I definitely will once I get a better grasp of these
things.

Thanks a lot !

Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare
to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it
after all.
-- Dirk Gently (Douglas Adams)