[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said something to this effect on 07/14/2001:
> I am having a nightmare trying to get some PHP into the output of
> a Perl script. PHP. I've heard rumours of Apache 2.0 allowing multiple
> filters, which would be perfect when it's out, but not yet obviously.

Add PHP support to your server, and use subrequests to get the
results of the processing.  Or, run PHP on another server, and
use LWP to fetch pages from that server which will be included
the output fromt he main server.

(darren)

--
I respect faith, but doubt is what gives you an education.
    -- Wilson Mizner