Hello,

I have a huge system i wrote using the cgi-lib.pl as its core. I attempted to integrate mod-perl with my system and all my cgi-lib.pl which are used via a require in all scripts returns errors. My dont work, if they do the act very strange and unacceptable.

My question is how do i use cgi-lib.pl and mod-perl together? Is anyone doing this? How can it be done.

Here is a common error in my log:

[Mon Jul 23 05:38:06 2001] [error] Undefined subroutine
&Apache::ROOTwww_2emy_2ddomain_2ecom::cgi_2dbin::pads::welcome_2epl::ReadPar
se called at /driveb/usr/web/webroot/cgi-bin/pads/welcome.pl line 7.

Any info would be appreciated!

John