hello ,

I'm converting some scripts into Apache handler scripts
in my configuration i have something like

<Location /cpbin/xml>
 Sethandler perl-script
 PerlHandler Apache::cp
</Location>

Every time i change something in the Apache::cp module , i have to restart
the server to enable the changes.
I know that , moving the script under the Apache::Registry handler will do
the trick but i wan't to write "native" apache handlers , not using any CGI
enviroment.

So , i came a cross to this information at the apache perl site :

If you want to reload a perlhandler on each invocation, the following trick
will do it:

  PerlHandler "sub { do 'MyTest.pm'; MyTest::handler(shift) }"

do() reloads MyTest.pm on every request.

but this doesn't seem to work for me (?)

so , is there any other way to get the same effect , this is , reloading the
module when it has changed instead of restarting the server ?

  luc