Hi,
    I'm currently writing a program for a client that utilizes mod_perl.  It
runs fine in my development environment of Linux running Apache 1.3.20 with
mod_perl 1.25.  But when I put it into the live environment which is Solaris
2.x running Apache 1.3.12 with mod_perl 1.21 it has a tendency to
intermittently forget values that are being sent from a form.  Everything is
scoped properly and it's not like the program is remembering values
previously sent, it will suddenly forget the value of a variable.

    The thing that "fixed" it was restarting Apache.  I would prefer to have
a fix for this problem rather than a simple workaround like restarting
Apache from cron every few hours.

    Does anyone here know the reason or a solid fix for this problem?  Does
it have something to do with the older versions of Apache and mod_perl?

Thanks,
Kevin