Tomorrow is my shutdown date for axkit.org, take23.org, axkit.com, and
*.sergeant.org. It will happen at about 0800 GMT.

I will hopefully be back online in about 7 to 10 days when my DSL gets
installed at the new house (yay!). Unfortunately the switch over to
apache.org did not happen in time, so the server, mailing list, and cvs
will be unavailable during this time period.

However, I have asked Kip Hampton to mirror the download directory for me,
and that will be available somewhere soon when he posts the URL here.
Please nobody else try and mirror it, as the bandwidth used may prevent
people from getting this email :-)

--
<Matt/>

     \\//