  Miyagawa> Configuration variables for Apache::CodeRed seem to be
  Miyagawa> hardwired in CodeRed.pm itself. Reuven, why not kick out
  Miyagawa> these variables as those defined by "PerlSetVar" in
  Miyagawa> http.conf file?

Sorry, but I was away at a family retreat since Sunday morning, and
haven't had a chance to deal with Apache::CodeRed and other such
things.

I'm hoping to tinker a bit with Apache::CodeRed in the next day or so,
including changing the configuration a bit (so that you don't have to
mess with the code directly to set e-mail addresses).  However, the
idea of being able to override the hard-coded settings with PerlSetVar
is an excellent one, and I'll include that...

Reuven