On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 02:44:13AM -0500, Jim Cox wrote:

> This will sould like sour grapes,..... But!
>
> Since PHP module compiles,... and Mod_Perl will not on AIX with
> gcc compiler....

As far as I have heard mod_perl will compile using gcc, only you must
first compile your perl with gcc. As mod_perl picks up the compiler
settings from the perl installation you must first compile perl with the
proper compiler. But IBM does ship perl compiled using their compiler,
so if you are lazy and do not recompile perl you are hosed.

--
Jens-Uwe Mager

HELIOS Software GmbH
Steinriede 3