On Thursday 13 September 2001 16:03, Brian Wheeler wrote:
> I tried Matt & Robin's suggestion of AxOutputTransformer, but apparently
> the version of AxKit I'm running (# $Id: AxKit.pm,v 1.105 2001/06/05
> 15:10:41 matt Exp $) doesn't support that directive...

Iirc AxKit 1.4 supports it and that is the smallest $VERSION (not given in
the CVS string) that I would consider using. If it works on your test server,
I'd perhaps even recommend using the latest RC for 1.5 (should be 1.4_9x),
especially if you are going to be doing some XSP.

> Any other thoughts?  Worst case:  could I run all output through a dummy
> filter using Apache::Filter (the same way I'm running Apache::ASP and
> Apache::RegistryFilter scripts which seem to function correctly)?

IIRC you can't filter the output of AxKit (short of course of using its own
internal filtering support, which is normally more than sufficient).

Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
We've been following your progress with considerable interest, not to
say contempt.
-- Zaphod Beeblebrox