Flavio D' Amore wrote:

> Hi,
> i would understand what's wrong in my Apache configuration 'cause my
> script perl
> don't run under mod_perl.
> Could you help me please?
>
> In attach i've sent you my httpd.conf and f.pl which executing it return
> in error.log the following message:

You probably didn't complete the installation or the configuration. Please read:

http://perl.apache.org/guide/install.html

and in particular:

http://perl.apache.org/guide/install.html#How_can_I_tell_whether_mod_perl_

[Please notice: This reply is not an invitation to start a private
thread. Please keep all the follow-ups on the list! For yours and others
benefit. Thank you!]

p.s. sorry about this note, but I'm probably going to append this to my
all replies to the new people on the list.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/