Hello everybody

   I'm triying to start a mod_perl apache in a Sun enterprise 450 with
solaris 2.6. Everything compile very well, but when I try to start the server
the following error message is displayed.

cronos:/usr/local/apache/bin# ./apachectl start
Syntax error on line 72 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Can't load '/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/auto/B/B.so' for module
B: ld.so.1: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/auto/B/B.so: symbol main: referenced
symbol not found at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/XSLoader.pm line
75.
 at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/B.pm line 284
Compilation failed in require at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/B/Terse.pm line 3.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/sun4-solaris/B/Terse.pm line 4.

./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

I have followed this set of instruction to compile everything

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards
Gilberto Diaz
CeCalCULA

--
Saludos/Best regards         | e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gilberto Diaz (CeCalCULA)    |         [EMAIL PROTECTED]