Yeah we really enjoyed it over here. I think it's really excellent to get
great advocacy articles about Perl and surrounding products (mod_perl, TT,
etc) powering real businesses with real high powered needs out there like
this one.

:)

At 04:40 PM 10/19/2001, Greg Cope wrote:
>Andrew Ho wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I checked the list archives and it didn't look like this had been
> posted yet.
> > For those of you who haven't seen it yet... a great read on perl.com about
> > the Apache/mod_perl setup at eToys, co-authored by our own mod_perl
> > regular contributer Perrin Harkins.
> >
> >     http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2001/10/17/etoys.html
> >

>Yup, this is an excellent read.  Thanks Perrin.
>
>Greg

Gunther Birznieks ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
eXtropia - The Open Web Technology Company
http://www.eXtropia.com/