> > working fine, but as soon as I call the second adress I get a
> > server-error.  Restarting apache and I try the second first: running
> > fine, but as soon as I call the first: server-error.
> > Undefined subroutine &Apache::ROOTwww1_2domain_2eat::main called at

I'm curious why you're you're using two namespaces for identical scripts
and files?  If there is no differentiation between the scripts why have it
in the namespace?  Just use the same "PerlRequire /your/file"  in both
your vhost confs.

> > Undefined subroutine
> > &Apache::ROOTwww2_2edomain_2eat::editeinstieg::main called at
> > /data/public/stage2/fetch.pl line 9.

It's probably neater to turn your lib.pl into a package and require the
package.  Do "perldoc -f require" and "perldoc -f use" and then decide
whether your really need to require it.

> > What can I do ? I need this different domains, cause the script-action
> > depends on the calling domain.
Well you don't want to be fetching it from your namespace do you!!!
Use your environment variables.

--
Rafiq Ismail

Software Engineer and Systems Administrator
http://www.codix.net

"All the best people in life seem to like Linux." - Steve Wozniak