As Elaine pointed out on the perl advocacy mailing list, the best
evangelism technique is to use success stories to set a positive example
and encourage other by sharing the experience and results. Our
collection of success stories at perl.apache.org is very outdated and
far from being impressive.

In the course of the last year there were just a few mod_perl success
stories posted, and some of them were lost. Also I'm not sure how valid
are the entries at http://perl.apache.org/stories/ and
http://perl.apache.org/sites.html.

I'm asking you to post your mod_perl success story (even if it's already
appearing at the above URLs, as most of these will be verified and
probably deleted as outdated indo) as I'm planning on revamping the
existing collection (I plan to merge the two pages).

I suggest that you submit it directly to me to keep the traffic low,
I'll collect these and update the online material. When you submit a
story please use a plain text and follow this format:

Title:
Contact Person:
Traffic: (hits/day/month/whatever)
Success Story: