> hi,

      THX for the response. To clarify since my active server page
knowledge is pretty
much zero here is my issue. Have several clients that use IIS  w/lots of
ASP[yuk]
instead of Apache && all things PERL.
However really don't know if their websites would suddenly look different
if one were
to switch them over to Apache httpd. I really don't think so..
Does Apache  handle ASP the same way as IIS? If it is all done on the
client side
well then it really doesn't matter for formatting of asp. My reasoning
being that in that
case they are if using m$ going to get what they would expect simular to
what they would
get for Javascript  Whereas if ASP does all it works on the http server
then sends the
results to the client much like say cgi would then this could be a
problem. TIA