Nick Tonkin wrote:

> No one doubts your commitment to mod_perl, or your hard -- and unpaid
> -- work on the guide and many other things. But if you want to be a leader
> who inspires people to collaborate and work as a team under your
> direction, you'd do well to work on bringing your people skills up to par
> with your technical skills, IMHO.
>
> Have a nice day :)
>
> -nick

Personally, I think Stas is a doing a fine job as a leader.  Even if he is
getting paid now, I'm sure he is still *under* paid for what he's doing.
Most of us don't even notice all the things he is doing behind the scenes.
Remember he is juggling many tasks now, whereas most of us only contribute a
single piece of the puzzle.

With a single polite e-mail he inspired me to bring the ApacheBench module
up-to-date, which had gotten way out of date (from the newest ab) due to my
laziness.  BTW Stas, the next update with Keep-Alives is almost ready.  Next
will be authentication and proxy support, then SSL support.

my 2c. -Adi
--
We are Linux.  Resistance is an indication that you missed the point.