> -----Original Message-----
> From: Adam Prime [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 3:29 PM
> To: 'Geoffrey Young'
> Subject: RE: [DIGEST] mod_perl digest 2001/09/22
>

> have you stopped doing these things?

CC'd to the list, in case anyone else is wondering...

I took a brief haitus.  as you may or may not know, I
was working on a mod_perl book, and the time required
for that was taking away from _everything_ else in my
life.  as somebody put it recently 'looks like you
fell off the internet.'  yup, and that was the least
of it - no family time either, which gets you into
deep trouble.

well, the book is now complete and in the final stages
of production - nothing left for us authors to do.  I
hope to start following the list again next week,
which means I'll pull together a digest the week
after...

--Geoff

>  this is the last one
> i've seen.  I've
> been really busy lately and i had been hoping to
cruise a