Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer,

> >PROBLEM HERE
> >A head request should * NOT * return the body of the document
>
> You should check $r->header_only in your handler.
>
> http://thingy.kcilink.com/modperlguide/correct_headers/3_1_HEAD.html

  My only concern is that I thought that Apache::Registry was designed
  to act as a CGI emulator, allowing not so badly written CGIs to have
  mod_perl benefits without having to change them.

  If I have to use the $r object (and therefore the Apache module), then
  it means that the scripts won't be able to run as standalone CGIs...

Am I right?

--
   /\____/\  IT'S TIME FOR A DIFFERENT KIND OF WEB