At 11:45 AM 10/11/01 -0500, Jim Smith wrote:
>On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 11:25:43AM -0400, Drew Taylor wrote:
> > I assume that the reason I get the "Can't locate the render_format method"
> > is because you're not actually storing any objects yet?
>
>  Not sure.  It should be able to see it.  Can you give me the line number
>  or any other context for it?  Is it version 0.03 (the changes I mentioned
>  in the previous e-mail)?

Yes, I did add the changes you mentioned in the previous email althought I
did not DL the new tarball. Let me try that...
Interesting... I DL the newest taball. Now I get a bunch of code scrolling
by (stupid DOS prompt...) which I guess is the sample.doc. But I still get
the error:

"Can't locate object method "render_format" via package
"PerlKB::Document::pod" (
perhaps you forgot to load "PerlKB::Document::pod"?) at test.pl line 40."

>  Do you have Config::Pod located somewhere?  It's needed for the
>  PerlKB::Configuration::Pod module to work (and no, I don't have that
>  documented that I know of, yet - sorry).

Yup, I found out about that one the hard way. :-)

>  Btw, thanks for trying it out -- especially since I don't have access to
>  Microsoft sysems :)

Glad to help. BTW, Win32 is just my home system. All my real programming is
done on *nix.

Drew Taylor                     JA[P|m_p|SQL]H
http://www.drewtaylor.com/      Just Another Perl|mod_perl|SQL Hacker
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      *** God bless America! ***