I had users complaining of intermittent "document contains no data" errors
when logging in (using AuthCookie). I wrote a script to repeatedly POST to
the AuthCookie LOGIN method. I am finding that after 15,000 POSTs or so, I
start getting a lot of segfaults (child pid 12494 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)). It then quiets down for another 15,000 requests or so, and then
segfaults some more.

The mod_perl guide mentioned some problems with php, so I got rid of all the
php modules. I also gather that my PerlFreshRestart setting won't matter
since mod_perl is a DSO (Apache/1.3.14 mod_perl/1.24).

Any tips how I can track this down?