There's loads of ways. Off the top of my head:

- EmbPerl with EmbPerlObject
- OpenInteract
- Apache::PageKit
- Apache::ASP using XML-Subs
- AxKit
- Mason (aka HTML::Mason)

All allow some form of separation of content/logic from presentation (but
AxKit is the BEST of them all! :-)

> also does modperl support object oriented programming?

Yes. mod_perl isn't like PHP or Cold Fusion or ASP or Java Servlets. It's
more of a framework for building things like the above using Perl. As you
can see, the community has built quite a number of different ways of doing
things over the years!

Matt.

PS: AxKit at the moment is at http://217.158.50.178/ - the email lists are
down, but I'm happy to answer questions on the mod_perl list for now.