Now, how did I know I was going to get flamed?? :/

Anyway thanks for the example. Some manuals are too hard to read, you
have to be a goddamn PhD to read some of them out there to untangle the
mess of cross references and incomplete examples. :/

But, with that e.g. that uses an IP address, from day to day I don't
know what my IP address will be, can't I use:

NameVirtualHost fred.trains.ath.cx
<VirtualHost fred>
... foo
</VirtualHost>