Hi

( 01.12.04 16:39 +0800 ) Stas Bekman:
> Thomas Klausner, Allan Juul and Carlos Ramirez have answered the
> challenge and submitted their modperl site designs. Thank you folks!

I'd like to echo that thanks since all 3 designs are thoughtful and well
executed.

While a poll is cleaner in a way, it might be a good idea for these 3 to
try and work out a single design- maybe even in tandem with the poll.

To me, democracy is good, but consensus is better. And it is within the
realm of possibility that 3 people can work out a consensus.

Again, thanks to the submitters, nice work!

--
\js     "seize turn-key portals"