AHAH!!!  I found it..  thanks, your example showed the difference.

What it was is that I was sending my header before my final filter, which as
I now am guessing, maps STDOUT, which this needs.  I'm recommending to the
author to put a note in about where the headers should be printed.

Thanks for your help, definately made the difference

--
Jayce^