On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Perrin Harkins wrote:

> > what about
> >
> > $r->headers_out->add(Connection => 'close');
>
> Good idea!  I'll put that into a future release.

Some bug report about Apache::SizeLimit diagnostic:

I don't know about Linux and Solaris but under
FreeBSD shared memory shows some incredible numbers:

Apache::SizeLimit httpd process too big, exiting at SIZE=25092 KB
SHARE=1823412 KB  REQUESTS=79  LIFETIME=293 seconds

I think that it due to rusage.ru_ixrss is integral value and it should
be divided (but I don't know where to find divisor).

And some recomendation - I'm using Apache::SizeLimit as
PerlCleanupHandler - so Apache would exit after request is completed.
mod_perl usually grows at response phase so exiting in fixup is not
very usefull.
I'm using mod_class for mod_perl size hard control during reponse phase.

Igor Sysoev