> > e.g. $r->read($in,$r->header_in('Content-length'));
> > or   $in=$r->content();
> > give's my handler the data, but unfotunately exclusive - so the data
don't
> > reaches Apache::Registry and the cgi-script.
> >
> > Any suggests?
>
> Apache::RequestNotes.
> - Perrin

No, Apache::RequestNotes doesn't solve my problem. Please look at this:

<Files *.pl>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler Apache::qwerty Apache::ChainBuffer Apache::Registry
    Options +ExecCGI
    PerlSendHeader On
</Files>

Apache::Registry processes ordinary cgi-scripts, Apache::ChainBuffer buffers
the generated content and Apache::qwerty have to parse and/or modify the
whole content. All this works fine.
But Apache::qwerty also have to get at the data submitted by the browser in
POST/PUT requests. The Eagle Book discribes how to use the $r->read() or
$r->content() function to read the data from STDIN, but using one of this
functions befor the Apache::Registry handler is involved clears the data
buffer and the cgi-scripts don't run correctly. If I use one of this
functions after Apache::Registry is called, the data buffer is allready
cleared and so Apache::qwerty can't get at the data.
Apache::RequestNotes don't work because Apache::Registry expect to read the
POST/PUT-data from STDIN.

It's important that the cgi-scripts run unmodified and without any notice of
their "unnaturally" environment.

bb, Gerald Menzel.