Andy Lester wrote:

> How can I get mod_perl to handle all Apache output, whether or not it
> originates with mod_perl?
>
> I'm writing a module that needs to analyze all output generated by Apache.
> That's easy enough with stacked handlers, but I'm goofing something up
> with, say, static HTML.
>
> If I do this:
>
>         <Location /test>
>                 PerlHandler     MyFilter
>         </Location>
>
> Then static HTML gets served up OK, but MyFilter doesn't seem to get
> called.  Or is it, and I'm screwing something up in the filter?
>
> And of course if I do this:
>
>         <Location /test>
>               SetHandler      perl-script
>                 PerlHandler     MyFilter
>         </Location>
>
> Then I get no output because the .html files that I'm trying to serve up
> out of /test aren't Perl.
>
> Pointers please?  I've got both the Cookbook and the Eagle book if you
> want to just point to a page.

<Just an idea>

Jou could try to set a location handler for

<LocationMatch "/*">
   SetHandler perl-script
   PerlHandler My::HandleEverything
</LocationMatch>

your handler could tie the output-handle (is this possible?) and run a
subrequest.

Now it could intercept the output (written to the handle) and do
changes, or tidy it up, whatever you want......
And at least, it should return DECLINE, if it isn't the main-request

</Just an idea>

I'm not sure if this will work, because of the needed tie of the outputhandle and so
on,

maybe anyone else can give a better statement ;)))

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen