Hi,
I run a mod_perl/mysql site, which works fine most of the time. Some
pages, however, come out completely blank. Reload.. and hey presto, it
works. Now, I realize this could be practically anything, so I'm just
asking if anyone has come across something similar.

I use Apache::DBI 0.88 for database connections, Apache 1.3.23 and
mod_perl/1.2. Strange thing is, nothing shows up in the error log, even
using -w.

Well, it's a longshot, but thanks anyway.

Axel Andersson

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.animanga.nu/morris/

31. With intagible breath in center of forehead, as this reaches heart at
the moment of sleep, have direction over dreams and over death itself.