$r->headers_out->set(Location => "/whatever");
 $r->status(REDIRECT);
 $r->send_http_header;

I belive this will work for you.

END
Philip M. Gollucci (p6m7g8) [EMAIL PROTECTED] 301.314.3118

Science, Discovery, & the Universe (UMCP)
        Webmaster & Webship Teacher

EJPress.com
        Database/PERL Programmer & System Admin

Resume      : http://p6m7g8.com/Work/index.html