At 04:33 PM 03/15/02 -0500, Georgy Vladimirov wrote:
>I actually like the logo without the underscore. I don't think an
>underscore is very collaborative with art. The "_" has always been
>irritating me a little.
>
>I know that there is history and nostalgia involved here but dropping
>an underscore at least in the logo is a nice evolution IMHO.

I also agree with this, and is one of the reasons (I think) I voted for
that design.  It's a graphic design so I don't see that it needs to follow
the Apache module naming convention exactly.  Nor perl identifier names,
either.  Many of the designs offered didn't use the underscore as well.
And the design that won didn't use one.  It's a design -- it doesn't have
to be accurate to the name.

Besides, if it changes does it mean that the winning design received no
votes? ;)

--
Bill Moseley
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]