On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 07:27:40PM +0900, Tatsuhiko Miyagawa wrote:
> Now PHP::Session 0.05 with save/destory implementation is going on its
> way to CPAN.
>
> 0.05  Mon Mar 18 16:36:27 JST 2002
>       * added Boolean type (ext/var.h in PHP source code)
>
> 0.04  Fri Mar 15 16:14:32 JST 2002
>       * added destroy()
>
> 0.03  Fri Mar 15 16:01:35 JST 2002
>       * added session ID validation
>       * implemented save()

Will there be a way to specify each of the actions as PHP allows?
For example, in a project I have, we use PHP4 sessions, but they are
stored in a MySQL table so they can be shared across web machines
without worrying about NFS problems.

Basically, it would be nice to have PHP::Sessions provide the
serialization mechanism for use by Apache::Session without it
worrying about how to store the information.

--jim