Hi there,

On 23 Mar 2002, Wayne Pascoe wrote:

> Ged Haywood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Have you tried sompiling static instead of DSO?
>
> This is a static build.

Sorry, I've deleted the original message.  Why did I think it wasn't?
I must be having a very bad day today.

> if I compile Apache with mod_perl, then mod_auth_db, mod_proxy and
> mod_negotiation all stop working. If I compile Apache without
> mod_perl then they continue to work just fine.

Something very wrong there.  Do you have squeaky clean source trees?
I'd be tempted to erase the lot and start again.  What's the compiler?
Post your httpd.conf?  Have you built other (older) versions of Apache
and mod_perl on the same OS?

73,
Ged.