On 3/23/02 8:01 PM, Pedro Melo Cunha wrote:
> Looking at the change log, they mention a bug that multiple set-cookie's
> will fail (only the last one will be sent to the client, the proxy will
> "eat" the others). And it was true... The problem is that 1.3.24 final
> also has that bug: only the last set-cookie will reach your browser.
>
> This was a show-stopper for my application. So I sat down, read the
> proxy code, and made a patch to solve the bug.

Applied the attached patch to 1.3.24, but it complained:

---

% patch -i ../mod_proxy_patch.diff src/modules/proxy/proxy_http.c
patching file src/modules/proxy/proxy_http.c
Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected!  Assume -R? [n] y

---

I'm not sure what that means, but I forced it through anyway, and the bug
remains!  (As tested by your attached cookie.cgi script.)

Just to make sure I wasn't crazy, I also re-tried my unpatched version of
1.3.24 and it showed the bug too.

So, what's the status on this?  Is 1.3.25 due out soon to fix this?  Does
anyone have a working patch?

-John