At 11:45 AM -0400 4/9/02, Fran Fabrizio wrote:
>>The info is in too many places: posted many times here (read:
>>on the front page of perl.apache.org, in the guide (search!) and
>>probably many other places.
>

>Not to mention in the header of every single message to this list.

I believe Outlook defaults to hiding headers it doesn't know, as
opposed to Eudora, which defaults to only hiding headers you tell it
to hide (and providing reasonable defaults).  So they never see the
headers.  Blame everyone's favorite UI designers for that choice.
--

Kee Hinckley - Somewhere.Com, LLC
http://consulting.somewhere.com/

everyone else's.