I resolved some of my other open3 related errors by undef stdin, etc per the
docs.  How stdin or stdout have tow references is beyond me, though.  For
the time being it works, though.

Nonetheless, I have getting the following two (related, I assume) errors.  I
cannot find any docs on these.  Anyone have ideas?

BTW, when running a command from OPEN3 on Win2k, should the absolute path be
UNIX style or DOS style?  E.g. /dir1/dir2/prog.exe or c:\dir1\dir2\prog.exe

Thanks,
Ward

[error] open3: Can't call method "close" on an undefined value at
C:/Perl/lib/IPC/Open3.pm line 327, <_GEN_0> line 154.
[error] [client 127.0.0.1] [libapreq] remove error on
'C:\WINNT\TEMP\apreq15'