Hi Rasoul,

        We display a status bar while processing credit card transactions
at Turbo10 (http://turbo10.com).

        The Bank takes 1-5 seconds to respond so in the meantime we show
an animated status bar GIF in a pop-up box - when the page is 'onunLoaded'
(Javascript event) the progress bar pop-up is closed.

        A pop-up is useful in this situation because keyboard/mouse focus
is taken away from the credit card processing screen which reduces the
likelihood of the user pressing submit twice.

Regards,

Nigel

Nigel Hamilton
Turbo10 Metasearch Engine