I posted this a few months ago, got great response and was
unable to follow-up on it immediately for a variety of
reasons. The need has become critical so I am pursuing
those who responded before and hoping to gather some new
faces for interviews in the next two weeks.

John-

Here is the original posting :

        We are building a next generation internet printing
system here at Electronics For Imaging (EFII). The Web
apps portion is heavily
Apache/ModPerl/HTML::Mason/Oracle based running under
Linux and Solaris. I am looking for someone that can help
round out the team and work on both back-end functionality
as well as the front-facing support tools and user
experience. Initially this position will consist of
rounding out the e-commerce/ERP integration, developing
new support tools, XML integration with other system
components as well as 'modernizing' our initially
developed architecture and helping to clean up the code
base so that moving forward is not quite so painful.

        EFI is a mid-sized( 1000 employees or so ) public company
that is
doing just fine in the current market. We have not had any
lay-off's and are growing at a comfortable rate. All in
all its a comfortable place to weather this storm. The
PrintMe team runs as an 'internal startup', that means its
pretty relaxed and divorced from many of the day-to-day
issues that would normally come with working in a larger
company.

        Looking for the usual skill-set, experience with
mod-perl/apache,
ability to build your own architecture and framework from
the ground-up and the ability to write code that plays
well with others. I really enjoy people that come to the
table with an overall understanding of how things work
together and a somewhat proven track record.

        If your interested drop me an email. We are located in
Foster City, CA, just south of San Francisco. I am only
considering local, non-telecommuters at this time, this
project is to fast moving for people to not be in the
office day to day.

        See us on the web at http://www.printme.com/ or
http://www.efi.com/.

John-