At 23:02 18.04.2002, Fernando Munoz wrote:
>Thank you very much Stas and Mark !... Everything went fine and I have a
>fresh Apache+mod_perl+mod_ssl running is this box. I noticed though that
>after rebooting I need to push again the path into $LD_LIBRARY_PATH for
>apache to run ??? any suggestion ?. But again Thanks so much.

LD_LIBRARY_PATH is a runtime setting for ld, so it'll have to be set on
each run to be able to load shared object files. You should probably create
a shell script which sets and exports LD_LIBRARY_PATH and then runs httpd
with any needed options, and use that to start Apache.

--
Per Einar Ellefsen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]