If Apache::Registry depends on Apache to access the registry, I don't
believe that Apache uses the registry anymore, at least for file
associations. The old "change this setting to make apache look in the
registry for file associations" stuff is gone from the Apache 2.0 conf file.

I find, that with ActiveState Perl in my Windows path, I can just put #!perl
at the beginning of the script and it works as desired. Nice if you move the
script directory.

HTH,

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA