Hi,

I am trying to setup Apache::VMonitor on a mod-perl enabled server. The
page is returned OK but some of the information seem corrupt. The
following is an example of the output which I get:

  ##    PID M Elapsed LastReq Srvd  Size Share VSize   Rss       Client
    Request (first 64 chars)
   5: 22691 1  0.000s 8.34d 60K 16.1M 14.8M 19.5M 16.1M       127.0.0.2
GET /sys-monitor

The 'M', 'Elapsed', 'LastReq' and 'Srvd' columns are not returning
sensible values. I'd only just started this server so the last request
cannot have taken 8days!

It appears the the apache scoreboard is not being read correctly. Can
anyone help?

I'm using
     apache_1.3.22
     Apache-Scoreboard-0.10