At 02:15 PM 5/21/02 -0400, Dan Wilga wrote:

>I am using Perl 5.6.1, modperl 1.25, and yes it's a DSO. It's compiled with:
>
>   USE_APACI=1 SSL_BASE="/usr/local/ssl" DO_HTTPD=1
>
>So I guess the solution is to go to 1.26 or newer; I'll try that later in
>the week.

Or to just compile mod_perl statically. Unless you need the ability to
dynamically add in mod_perl, static is better. I'm sure the guide has all
kinds of info about the tradeoffs of DSO vs. static.

Drew Taylor                  |  Freelance web development using
http://www.drewtaylor.com/   |  perl/mod_perl/MySQL/postgresql/DBI
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  Email jobs at drewtaylor.com
Speakeasy.net: A DSL provider with a clue. Sign up today.
http://www.speakeasy.net/refer/29655