use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser); was having no effect on my modules.

Changing a line in CGI::Carp
< sub ineval { $^S || _longmess() =~ /eval [\{\']/m }
---
> sub ineval { _longmess() =~ /eval [\{\']/m }

,by advise from a mail I found in archives from last year, produced the
results that I was expecting from fatalsToBrowser.

The __DIE__ handler: die() then defaults to standard CORE::die if ineval
returns True, not producing the desired results of presenting error back to
client.

I suspect that this has somthing to do with mod_perl/apache wanting the
return status of the modules and wrapping them all up in a nice cosey
blanket.

Are there any solutions to this problem that don't involve changing
CGI::Carp?  Perhaps I should just rip the code that I want out of CGI::Carp?

Kind Regards,

Wes Cravens

Rev. FPCED(UK)
 y n=-09hu6+40563