Another chunk of sample code is available in chapter 15 of The
mod_perl Developer's Cookbook.  The Cookbook::Mail module uses
MIME::Lite and Email::Valid to send data/attachments around.

Feel free to adapt it to suit your needs:

http://www.modperlcookbook.org/code/ch15/Cookbook/Mail.pm

Regards

--
Paul Lindner    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |

    mod_perl Developer's Cookbook   http://www.modperlcookbook.org/
         Human Rights Declaration   http://www.unhchr.ch/udhr/