Stas wrote:
> Michael Robinton wrote:
> > I have a proposed perl / modperl module that will go to CPAN
> >
> >   Graphics::ColorPicker : A perl module for WYSIWYG web
> >   applications that allow selection of HEX color numbers
> >
> > I think this is an appropriate name, but have not submitted in
> > this category before. Please advise.
>
> I guess that this module is not extending mod_perl functionality,
> but simply optionally uses it and therefore you better off
> discussing this at [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] without
> even mentioning mod_perl so not to confuse people. If my guess is
> wrong (you provided too little info) and it *requires* mod_perl it
> should probably be named something like Apache::ColorPicker, but
> again, you've provided too little info to tell.

Sorry bout that. It does optionally use mod_perl -- it tests
eval{require Apache} and proceeds, otherwise uses print statements to STDOUT

> > See: http://www.bizsystems.net/downloads/graphics/demo.html
>
> FWIW, it doesn't seem to do anything on mozilla-1.0/linux.

hmm.... works fine on my mozilla-1.0/linux build #2001061002
tested on above + windoze MSIE5.5, Netscape 4.7, Mozilla 1.0
If you can tell me more that would be nice.

Michael