Well first of all I would like to thank Geoffrey's input... you know RTFM...
that's all if I would have read about LimitRequest's before would have spared
me like 2 days of coding...

About that stoopid way of preventing buffer owerflows... Well, tell me a
better one. Of course you can patch known bugs. But... how are you gonna
prevent new buffer owerflows ? What if the guys with 0-day warez are faster
than packetstorm and securityfocus ? Buffer owerflow under 500 characters ???
(don't forget that it has to be inserted in a valid input field (User Agent,
or something)). And that 500 char. limit was just like a guessing... it's not
really something i calculated. If you want to see how does a b0f act start
./apache-nojob localhost:69  (and fire up a netcat listening on port 69)
About the posting stuff.. don't worry about that... my site doesn't need to do
posting... so... everybody's happy :)