From: Gerald Richter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 12:29 AM
To: Harnish, Joe; 'Kaye-Smith Adam'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: NTLM module

RE: NTLM module>I am not sure if you have resolved this issue.

The POST issuse is still on my todo list

>  I have had the same issue with our system where post data would
dissappear.
> I ended up creating a Cookie add on >  module for Apache::AuthenNTLM that
> would write a cookie once authenticated and use that before
re-authenticating them.
>  This allowed me to lower the keepalive timeout setting and has almost
completely
> eliminated this loss of data.

Since it works with IIS, there should be an offical way to do it. I have to
investigate it.

> I created it for a semi friendly environment so the security is somewhat
lacking.

That's the reason why I didn't included your patch so far in AuthenNTLM, but
I have to go over it more in detail and will send you an feedback then.

Gerald

Gerald Richter    ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post:       Tulpenstrasse 5         D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925131
WWW:        http://www.ecos.de      Fax:      +49 6133 925152