(replying to self in true newbie style)

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 12:08:11PM -0700, Alan wrote:
> # This is a copy of the form code from the snippets page
> sub form {
>    use Apache::Request;
>    my $r = Apache->request();
>    my $apr = Apache::Request->new($r, DISABLE_UPLOADS => 1);

The DISABLE_UPLOADS wasn't actually there, that was a holdover from
testing to try to get *any* response from an upload that I forgot about
when I pasted the code in.  Even if it was in there, it should have
errored out if an upload was attempted right?

alan the sheepish

--
Alan "Arcterex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   -=][=-   http://arcterex.net
"I used to herd dairy cows. Now I herd lusers. Apart from the isolation, I